Last updated February 14, 2023
ARTA will provide Rate Quotes to Shipper via the ARTA API or Dashboard. ARTA will honor all Rate Quotes provided with the following caveats:
- Rate Quotes provided with an expiration date and shipment scheduled after said expiration will be re-quoted with a potential revised cost.
- Rate Quotes are subject to change if information provided by Shipper is not accurate (dimensions, weight, addresses, object description, or any other information provided).
- Rate Quotes are subject to change if information is NOT provided by Shipper that may impact the cost (COI requirement, not truck accessible, or any other location or object specific factor).
- Rate Quotes include only services requested, additional services required or requested at time of service will require additional charges and are subject to availability
- Rate Quotes do not include warehouse, release, or storage fees that may be due.
- Rate Quotes do not include attempted collection or delivery fees resulting from receive/release fees not being settled prior to arrival.
- Rate Quotes do not include storage fees due to delayed receive/release fee payment.
- Rate Quotes assume each location has adequate room for handling.
- Rate Quotes assume items are ground floor delivery with elevator and doorway access; stairs and limited access will result in additional charges.
- Rate Quotes which include Installation as a requested service assume easy access, no stairs, eye level, no ladders, on drywall, and hanging mechanisms are provided with the artwork.
- Rate Quotes for international service do not include Duties and taxes if applicable.
Within 7 days of collection will result in a charge of 50% of the original quote amount
Within 1 day of collection will result in a charge of $150
Within 1 day of collection will result in a charge of $50
Within 7 days of collection will result in a charge of 50% of the original quoted collection fee